Meet Our Writers

Thursday, November 5, 2015

A Day in the Life: Katelyn Cantrell

Katelyn Cantrell is a 7th grade girl who is very well known around school.  She is cheer captain for the 7th grade black squad and plays for the A team volleyball.
 
6:00 am- I wake up and get ready for cheer.

 
7:00 am- Cheer practice starts at 7:15 where we go through all our
cheers and review the dances.

 
8:00 am- Cheer ends at 8:15, and I get ready for school which starts at 8:45.

 
9:00 am to 4:00 pm- I have all my classes.

 
5:00 pm- I have volleyball practice for the school team after school.

 
6:00 pm- After school volleyball, I have club volleyball practice, and that goes until 8:00 pm.

 
9:00 pm- I come home from practice and start my homework.


10:00 pm- I finish all my school work and go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment