Meet Our Writers

Thursday, November 5, 2015

A Day In The Life: Ms. Joanna Kysar

Ms. Joanna Kysar is a 7th grade Language Arts teacher who owns horses and is a mom of two sons. She has been teaching for 18 years. 
 
5:00 am- I wake up at 5:00 and make coffee to start the day. Followed by a shower, I feed my kittens, horses, and dog.

 
6:00 am- After my shower, I make Karson breakfast and pack his lunch for school. I get myself and Karson ready, and we leave at 6:50.

 
7:00 am- I drop Karson off at his school at 7:15 and begin work by planning, grading and attending meetings, which lasts till the start of school.

 
9:30 am- I begin teaching.

 
12:00 pm- My lunch break is at 12:09.

 
3:00 pm- When my last class is over at 3:06, I plan and grade for about 2
hours.

 
5:00 pm- I leave the school and pick up Karson between 5:30 and 6:00

 
6:00 pm- It’s a 30 minute drive home.  Once I arrive, I feed my animals. I then ride my horses and fix dinner, doing dishes afterward.

 
7:00 pm- After I do the dishes, I do homework and read with Karson.


8:00 pm- I finish the day by getting ready for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment