Meet Our Writers

Friday, November 6, 2015

A Day in the Life: Spanky The Bulldog

 
Spanky the Bulldog is our favorite school mascot who is secretly always a dog and lives in his uniform. He is so dedicated to CTMS, he even takes showers in his uniform.
 
6:00 am: I wake up and do my yoga stretches, which include the “down-ward dog” pose and the “scratching of the ears” pose.

 
7:00 am: I sneak out the back yard and into the neighbor’s yard where I meet my girlfriend, Fluffy.
 
 
8:00 am: Together, we crawl under the gate, and spend some quality time trotting around the neighborhood marking our territory.  Sometimes, for fun, we will give the mailman a good scare. ;)
 
 
9:00 am: I then leave Fluffy to go to mascot training school to prepare for the game. The school lasts till 3.

 
3:00 pm: I load up with the 8th grade football players, and we head to the big game.
 

5:00 pm: Together with my beautiful entourage of 8th grade cheerleaders, we cheer on the 8th grade players to victory.  Usually the girls throw me in a stunt or two, so I can wave to my adoring fans.

 
8:00 pm: I get home by sneaking back in my backyard, and I take a sprinkler bath. After my bath, I go to sleep, taking up all the room on my owner’s bed and snoring like a dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment